Lot 72, Block 1, Unit 2, Tahitian Village Bastrop, Texas 78602
12053 Sq Ft on .305 Acres
Lot is in an established neighborhood bounded by the Colorado River!
An easy commute to vibrant Austin, Texas!
Nearby shopping, lake, and parks!
Central Texas at its best!
Lot 72, Block 1, Unit 2 lies at the end of Kuikui Court, a heavily treed cul-de-sac off of Akaloa Dr. The lot slopes moderately down hill from the street and is covered by tall pine trees. This hidden treasure of a lot has other houses nearby, but not too close. With utilities available at or very near the lot, this lot is imminently buildable for a primary home or a winter vacation home. This lot is only minutes from all of your shopping needs in Bastrop, minutes from Bastrop Lake, and within 30 minutes of several universities and abundant shopping, restaurants, and clubs in Austin. Many of the residents in Tahitian Village drive to Austin for work on a daily basis, while enjoying the leisurely pace of a more rural setting in the pine wood forest of the Bastrop area.
- High bid is for total price of land, not a down payment!
- Set in an established neighborhood with good roads and houses throughout.
- Within 5 minutes of shopping in Bastrop.
- Within 30 minutes of Austin, Texas, with all of its universities, shopping, restaurants, and clubs. Austin is known as the Live Music Capital of the World.
- Only 22 miles to Austin’s international airport.
- Less than 20 miles to the only Formula One auto race track in Texas. (opening November 2012) On the route to Austin.
- Neighborhood consists of rolling hills covered with tall pine trees.
- River and lakes close by, ready for boating, fishing, and exploring.
- There are community tennis courts and a golf course with a fee to use them
- Conveyance to the High bidder will be through a Warranty Deed.
Utilities: Water and sewage systems are on site.
Taxes: Approximately $83/ year and paid current through 2011. Buyer will be responsible for 2012 tax and all future taxes.
Home Owner Association: Tahitian Village Property Owner’s Association (TVPOA). There are no TVPOA fees at this time. However, the local Water District does collect $72 per year for road maintenance.